Company formation in Estonia
Estonian market provides great to increase market share in the Baltics, as well as to ensure further expansion in Scandinavian countries. Estonian tax system is favorable for business developments, since profits are not taxed until they are distributed in dividends.
Key conditions for company registration in Estonia
- Share capital EUR 2,500;
- A member of the Board, who could also be a non-resident of Estonia should be designated;
- A legal address should be chosen. If needed, we can provide you with a legal address.
Duration of company registration process
Company registration process takes up to 5 days.
Expenses on company registration
- Fees for company registration, including preparation of documents, provision of legal address, state duties: EUR 750.
- Minimal share capital: EUR 2,500.
Company registration process
Founder of a company will need to visit Estonia one time. The founder of the company will need to open a bank account on the name of the company to be registered, pay in the account share capital and sign registration documents that will be submitted to Estonian Enterprise Register.
- Company name, or choose from existing company names;
- Data on the company owner (passport copy and residence address);
- Data on the company’s member of the Board (passport copy and residence address);
- Legal address;
- Specific requirements for company registration, if any.