Mini Office is ambitious and growing company that provides assistance in buying or registering new companies, virtual office services and business support services.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and goal oriented person, who wants to get experience in finance, corporate law, management and business development, to join us as
Client Service Specialist
- Execution of online marketing tasks;
- Communication with clients;
- Preparation of rental agreements, documents for registration of new companies and documents for sale of companies (based on existing examples);
- Office management;
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of budgets and management reports;
- Documenting and improving internal procedures;
- Executing all other tasks required for successful business development.
|Personal Qualifications |
- Logical thinking;
- Spirit to serve;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Very organized;
- Attention to details.
- Good MS Excel and MS Word skills;
- Good English, Latvian and Russian language;
- Basic knowledge of law;
- Good planning and time-management skills;
- Good writing skills;
- On-the-job trainings for each area of responsibility;
- Opportunity to develop project management skills and ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Positive and supporting colleagues;
- Opportunity to grow to the company manager;
- Salary and other benefits commensurate with your professionalism and value to the Company.
Working schedule: 8 hours on work days.
Please send your CV, motivation letter justifying why you are the best suited for the position, and filled in recruitment questionnaire to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed.