INTERNSHIP COURSE IN ONLINE MARKETING, SALES AND MANAGEMENT –
FASTLANE TO CEO
FOR STUDENTS WHO WANT TO LEAD PEOPLE AND MANAGE COMPANIES
This is an opportunity for a young person – a university or, maybe, final year high-school student, who wants to become a company manager or, maybe, even start you own company.
We have a vacant CEO position in SIA Mini Office – a small ambitious and growing company that provides assistance in buying or registering new companies, virtual office services and business support services company.
You can become the CEO now. Really. If you are ready.
But being a talented student with no experience you might not be ready yet. So, we offer you an opportunity to learn and get experience that you need to be able to run and develop a company. And you get the position as soon as you get the required skills.
What will you get from the internship course FASTLANE TO CEO
- Skills to develop, present and execute online and off-line advertising plans.
- Skills and experience in building a company.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Understanding what else do you need to learn to reach your goals.
- CEO position in SIA Mini Office.
This is the experimental course that is organized for the first time and much will depend on you and your ability to get the most of the opportunity.
- You will formulate your goal, assess available resources and develop your plan to reach
- You will participate in development, execution and improvement of online advertising
- You will develop and lead execution of other sales efforts and sales system.
- You will participate in development and implementation of SIA Mini Office operational
- You will develop, optimize and document effective business processes.
- You will gradually take over operative management of SIA Mini Office.
You will do many mistakes and experience many failures and learn from them.
Key skills that you will acquire
We will not teach you the subjects above. You will be given tasks and responsibilities that will stretch you to learn and master those through independent learning, reading books and practicing in real business environment.
This course is exactly for you if you:
- Read at least 1 book every two months;
- Want to become top manager and believe you can do it;
- Continuously improve your skills;
- Are lazy enough to optimize everything that can be optimized.
Requirements to applicants
This course is meant for university or last year high school students who will be able to work fulltime or allocate at least 4 hours a day to the course.
If you feel you do not have the required skills but still want participate in the course, please sign up anyway so we know about you, go get the required skills and come back.
- Strong self-motivation to achieve results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Logical thinking;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Good MS Excel and MS Word skills;
- Basic knowledge of law;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good oral and writing skills in English, Latvian and Russian.
If you feel you already have most of the skills required to run the company and are interested to join, please sign up and we will discuss how can we form a mutually beneficial partnership.
Who will be your mentor and why is he doing this?
“My name is Tigran Bagoyan. From my university years, I dreamt about starting my own company, but I did not know how. I worked 5 years as auditor in Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young and then, 10 years ago, in 2004, I finally founded an accounting outsourcing company Assistants to Business. Later I purchased Mini Office – a company engaged in virtual office, company registration and business support services.
My current goal is to delegate operating management in both companies, so that I will be engaged only in strategic development and free my time to start a new business.
I am looking for a REALISATOR, to whom I could explain my ideas and who could manage the business and realize development plans. I aim to start from delegating operational management of Mini Office. If it works well, there is a possibility that he could than take over operational management of Assistants to Business too. We also may start a new big business together. ”
Scholarship and salary
We are ready to pay you any salary you want provided that it matches with the results you deliver. So, you will state the amount that you want and we will tell you what you need to achieve in order to get this salary.
Application and selection process
We will select 1 – 3 interns. One will be working full-time and, if we have more than one good candidate, we may consider taking 2 more people who will work part-time and be engaged mostly in development projects rather than daily operations.
Deadline for applying: until we find the right person.
We will reply within one week from receipt of application.
Need more information?
If you need more information, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.